- Click 'Add to Cart' to make your selection.
- Click 'Checkout' to enter your payment information, coupons and vouchers.
- Please remember that each student email address must be unique to a single student.
The most recent version of the GED® Test was released on January 1, 2014 by the GED Testing Service® . OnLine Training's new four-course series has been written to prepare you for that test.
Purchase all four GED courses for one low price of $240 or purchase a subscription to all four courses for $25 a month.
The GED tests 4 subjects: Reasoning Through Language Arts (RLA), Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies
· Students must score at least 145 in all 4 test subjects to earn their GED® credential
· Students don’t have to take all 4 tests at once
· The GED Exams are delivered on computer - which makes studying for them on a computer the best way to prepare.
· The GED Exams are available in both English and Spanish - we offer English courses only...
· The GED Exams require approximately 8 hours in the exam room for all 4 test subjects
· 3 essays (known as “constructed response” items) are required to pass the GED exams
· Offers three passing levels:
GED Passing Score (score of 145-164 on each test)
GED Score with Honors (score of 165 -174 on each test
GED College Ready + Credit (score of 175 – 200)
· Passing levels are based on the performance of graduating high school seniors who took the test as part of the standardization and norming study
Receive immediate access (as soon as your payment is cleared and you receive the automated email) to courses when you purchase online through this catalog (using credit/debit).